Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher 0.1 Ubuntu package

Hello Chris,

On Fr, 2006-07-21 at 10:52 +0100, Chris Brown wrote:

> However I dont think that users should be expected to have to download
> a tarball, unzip it and run a setup file.

Lots of python projects offer this and I don't think it's wrong - some
Distros won't have the package and Joe User will be happy to run  sudo
setup.py  to install it to the system and not worry about anything else.

> Are you at LRL this weekend? It would be good to discuss this at the
> BOF perhaps....

Unfortunately not. I'll have a nice weekend in Berlin. :-)

Have a good time,
 Daniel