Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher 0.1 Ubuntu package

On Wednesday 19 July 2006 19:12, Daniel Holbach wrote:

> The good news: I have a preliminary package (of the 0.1 release) ready

Daniel

I notice that you are deploying to /usr/share/jokosher. Are there any deep
philosophical reasons why you are going there as opposed to
say, /usr/share/python/site-packages or even /usr/lib/jokosher. I've seen
both the latter used and I wondered if any way was regarded as more correct
--
John Green

john thegreens co uk