Re: [jokosher-devel] Documentation Team - plan for 0.1

> As much as you can, try to not contort the HTML so that it fits the
> new site; I can imagine a separate "Book of Jokosher" later on which
> is the documentation, and it would be highly nice to be able to style
> that without editing all the HTML :)

I've not had time sadly to help with the documentation and the Jokosher
application itself as I had hoped.  I've been lurking on this list reading
with interest on the projects progress.

However to the developers and documentation creators I promise to install
play with Jokosher.  Firstly as a "user".  That means I'll refer to the
documentation as I need.  Most people I think work this way and will not
read the docs cover to cover anyway.  Then I will go through it and look
closer.  My first objective will be as a useability test though.  In this
way I hope to contribute to this project.  I also promise to be brutally
honest but constructively so.  :)

I would like to thank everyone who works on this project, in any way, now
and into the future.  I admire you all and can't wait to play.  Your
contributions and hard work are not and will not be lost on everyone.

As for the documentation:

>From what I can tell basically the request is to use bare HTML and let the
CSS style it up.  Perhaps a set of CSS classes/attributes needs to be
defined so the documentation team can adhere to that?  Then depending on how
you want the document to look and feel you can simply alter the CSS.

That's how I understand it.