Re: [jokosher-devel] Art and Icons..

Heya,

Just wondering when the actually freeze for icons is. I really liked
the look of the Icons Andreas has been doing and I was thinking about
re drawing some of mine with the darker end of the tango pallete.

Thought it could help to unify the Jokosher look a bit, but wanted to
get the rest of your opinions?

The freeze was today, so I am afraid its too late now. I would
normally be more than happy to slip this in, but I am concious that
the doc team need to get their screenshots done for the 0.1 release.
In any case, some fresh new icons for 0.2 will be a great visual pull.
:)

Also is anyone working on the  Recording View, Mix View and Trim
icons? I'd love to get started on these, but have been having some
trouble getting started. Any input/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Andreas has been working on these. It would be good if the Art Team
could set up a page on the wiki to say who is working on what, then
you can al go "icon nuts" without any crossover. :)

 Jono