Re: [jokosher-devel] Art and Icons..

On 14/07/06, Laszlo Pandy <laszlok2 gmail com> wrote:
dan itsawisechild com wrote:
> Hey everyone-
>
> Just wondering when the actually freeze for icons is. I really liked
> the look of the Icons Andreas has been doing and I was thinking about
> re drawing some of mine with the darker end of the tango pallete.

I would say the 19th. That is when the roadmap says everything is
supposed to be done. However I think packagers are starting now so if
you want anything in, you best do it ASAP.
I had hoped to do screen shots today (after the freeze), so new icons
may not get in the documentation. Also, Recording/Mixing view icons
would mean some rewrite of our documentation, which I'd like to avoid.
(I'm not sure how people will find the "Recording View" button if it
doesn't say "Recording"). I can't guarantee any changes (past today)
will get into the documentation, but I can try.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)