[jokosher-devel] Art and Icons..

Hey everyone-

Just wondering when the actually freeze for icons is. I really liked the look of the Icons Andreas has been doing and I was thinking about re drawing some of mine with the darker end of the tango pallete.

Thought it could help to unify the Jokosher look a bit, but wanted to get the rest of your opinions?

Also is anyone working on the Recording View, Mix View and Trim icons? I'd love to get started on these, but have been having some trouble getting started. Any input/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

/Dan