[jokosher-devel] Building up the packaging team

Hi all,

Recently I have working to build up the different teams as part of
Jokosher, and the packaging team is growing. Daniel and Sneck are
working on packages and recently I had an email with someone who has
worked on an Arch package.

To keep all the packaging related gubbins together, could the
packaging ninjas head over to
http://jokosher.python-hosting.com/wiki/PackagingTeam and fill that
page out. It would be useful to have details about how to get involved
with packaging, packaging information for different package types and
systems, and other information. I can then link to this page from the
main website for people who want to get involved.

Cheers,

 Jono