From: "Jono Bacon" <jonobacon gmail com>
To: "Dennis Lichtenthäler" <dennis lichtenthaeler episode-iv de>
Cc: <jokosher-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:23 AM
Subject: Re: [jokosher-devel] website update

Hey,

It all went a bit quiet on the website front so I decided to built a
site as we are nearing 0.1 release. See it at
http://boogle.jokosher.org - this will become the main site when we
release. The design was heavily inspired by your design Panos. :)

So, we have a pretty solid and functional site, but it is by no means
complete and I am happy to hear any suggestions and recommendations to
improve it. :)

 Jono