Re: [jokosher-devel] Fedora RPMs

On 12/07/06, Jeff Ratliff <jefrat gmail com> wrote:
Folks,
 I've built Fedora Core 5 RPMs of py-alsaaudio, gstreamer-0.10.8
(from Fedora development SRPM) and gnonlin-0.10.4 (from Gstreamer
SRPM). They install and solve a few problems for me over using
Gstreamer CVS.

I just noticed that Gstreamer 0.10.9 stable has been released. I also
noticed that Fedora RPMs are available on the download page:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/download/. :)  I've added this
information to JokosherOnFedora on the Wiki.

I see no Gstreamer 0.10.9 RPMs are available yet, but maybe they'll
appear in the next few days. If this doesn't happen, I'll try to build
new RPMs after the 19th. At least Fedora users will be able to run
Jokosher 0.1 without building anything from source.

Not holding out much hope for 'yum install Jokosher', though.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)