Re: [jokosher-devel] website update

So, we have a pretty solid and functional site, but it is by no means
complete and I am happy to hear any suggestions and recommendations to
improve it. :)
... <

Nice!  :)

Forums could be made to look like it fits in the theme of the site.
Oh and a Get Firefox logo would go down nicely!  ;o)
Orange/Green/Blue?  Unusual and it seems to me that the green menu bar at
the top could be the same color as the blue one.  Also the menu text is a
little weedy.  Could try making it bolder.  See what that looks like.  Of
course it might look like crap.

Other than that and filling in the missing info into the placeholders that
are ready it's great!