[jokosher-devel] Document attribution

We are close to having Documentation complete for release and need to
think about making sure everyone gets credit for their work.

*Documents* -
Robert, can you put a byline near the top of the IntroWalkThrough with
your name and E-mail as you'd like it to appear? Look at
JokosherUserGuide and FAQ for an example.

Dennis, can you put a "translated by" line in all the documents you've
worked on? Put Name and E-mail as you would like it to appear.

If either of you don't want Name or E-mail to appear, let me know.

*Jokosher Credits* -
When the above changes are made I will bug someone with commit access
to add this information to Jokosher.glade (or submit a patch myself).
That way all names will appear when a user clicks Help->Credits.
If I've missed anyone else who has contributed to Documentation, I'm
sorry. Let me know if you want credit.

Even the tiniest edit on the Wiki is valuable, and saves me work.  :)
I continue to be amazed at how quickly this Documentation team has
come together, and how much has been done.

Thanks,
--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)