Documentation for gnome-shell's Extension API

Hi, again!

Another API question... This time about gnome-shell extensions.

I'm looking for an accessible way to access an up-to-date JavaScript API
for gnome-shell extensions development. Is there a web API or something
similar available somewhere?

Also, on my Fedora 20 box, I have a bunch of JavaScript files
in /usr/share/gnome-shell/js that I can look through. However, on an
Arch Linux installation of mine (running GNOME 3.12), this directory
doesn't exist.

Thanks!

Warm regards,

--