Re: Do you guys know about GTimeLog?

> Please don't understand me wrong, I'm not looking for a fight. However,
> judging by this and your (seemingly hostile) response to "Question regarding
> installing GConf keys"

I guess i did understood you wrong, sorry for that.
General dissing, little hand waving and then disappearing in mist,
over in blog comments is a site that can be observed from time to
time, so i might be a little overprotective, my apologies.

Generally, bugzilla is much more effective (well, for hamster i think)
because (a) thoughts do not get lost in threads and (b) people can opt
in to follow if they are interested as opposed to passively having to
follow in mailing list or just dropping the whole thing.

meh and i must agree me being a bit grumpy too.

Now, your extended version of ideas + the mockup looks much, much better now.
I especially appreciate the mockup.

The "probable bugs" session lists real bugs. First one is a bug in the
code that updated "To" field, normally is not rewriting user input.
Second one is because of not calling refresh on data changes. Third is
a bug i unintentionally introduced yesterday.

I'd love if we could move the conversation to bugzilla now. Fire up
bugs, enhancements and all kinds of other stuff and we will
collaborate.

And no hard feelings, sorry if there have been some.
Toms