Re: Do you guys know about GTimeLog?

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 2:13 AM, Bruce van der Kooij
<brucevdkooij gmail com> wrote:
> Please don't understand me wrong, I'm not looking for a fight. However,
> judging by this and your (seemingly hostile) response to "Question regarding
> installing GConf keys" it seems a little bit like I hurt your feelings
> somewhere in the process. If so I'm sorry as that was never my intention,
> but on the other hand I don't see what I've done that should offend you in
> any way.

All offending and fighting aside, I've read through your ideas page.
Comments below.

* Please report all bugs using Bugzilla so we can fix them. Even if
you are unsure if the behavior was intentional or not it's still
better to get a "not a bug" reply with explanation than to let bugs
slip under the radar.

* If you prototype new features try to write an honest use case. For
example what does the new overwiev let you do that is essential and
not currently possible? What is the target audience?

--
Patryk Zawadzki