Re: Problem: The unlocked device does not have a recognizable file system on it

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 05:40:33PM +0100, tom handler wrote:
ok, I'll ask there then, thanks!

(On a sidenote, is it normal that I've both udisks and udisksctl commands?
They seem to come from different packages (udisks and udisks2) and have
different behaviour. I wonder if there might be a conflict between the two.
Also, the udisks command seems to work if I unlock the device first with
unlock, while udisksctl doens't.)

They can coexist; some package probably requires udisks and another
requires udisks2, hence both are installed.

Regards
--
Ross Lagerwall