Re: [guppi-list] Re: Patches for Goose

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Asger Alstrup Nielsen wrote:

> > I'm submitting to the list several additions to Goose that I hope you will
> > find useful.
>
> I find it very useful.  Nice work!
>
> > In that respect, tests are `throw-away' objects in that once
> > the test has been performed and all of the data have been extracted, one
> > can simply delete them.
>
> This is similar to the way the ascii import works.  I think this is a nice way
> to do it.

Thanks.

> I'm not in a position to decide anything, but I think that this patch should go
> in.  Only two comments from me:  Missing documentation, although I for one
> shouldn't speak too loud about that.  Second, you need to update the copyrights
> in the headers.

Documentation (in general) was one of the things I was thinking of working
on next. In fact, it was what I was going to work on originally when I
downloaded the module from CVS, but after looking at the source code and
playing around with the Guile bindings I decided that there were a few
more pressing issues.

For the headers, I basically just copied the whole files from
LinearRegression.h/.cpp and edited where appropriate. I don't know exactly
what needs to be changed, so if anyone has any pointers on that please let
me know.

<snip>

> Greets,
>
> Asger Alstrup