Re: [guppi-list] Re: Patches for Goose

On Wed, Mar 31, 1999 at 03:47:03PM -0500, Bradford Hovinen wrote:
> Well, as I mentioned before, I was planning on working a bit on the
> documentation. Which parts do you think would be safest?

A few ideas:

Right now, the documentation is obsolete w/ regards to descriptive
statistics functions.  Before, they were methods of RealSet.  Now, a
lot of RealSet functionality has been stripped out and turned into
functions (in descriptive.{h,cpp}).  RealSet should be pretty stable
now, and the documentation could be updated.

The Random and Permutation documentation should be checked for
completeness and correctness.  Parts of Permutation are missing and
should be filled in.

The Guile bindings for the special functions and the RealSet should be
documented. (Also, all of the missing special function guile bindings
should be added in...)