Re: [guppi-list] Re: Patches for Goose

On Wed, Mar 31, 1999 at 12:20:29PM +0200, Asger Alstrup Nielsen wrote:
> Only two comments from me:  Missing documentation, although I for one
> shouldn't speak too loud about that.

Which does raise a real issue... from time to time I've tried to write
some goose documentation, but it tends to quickly get out-of-date.
Since parts of the code are starting to settle down now, maybe we
could declare certain things to be "safe to document", i.e. frozen
enough that writing up documentation won't be a waste of time...

(And if anybody wants to add to the documentation, their efforts would
be welcome...)

-JT