Re: gssdp usage for the ssdp request

On 30 December 2013 11:23, Indtiny S <indtiny gmail com> wrote:
Hi ,
Thanks you for the help , I could find sample under gssdp test folder .

But the sample always do msearch on for all kind of quires i.e in the code
that example set ST to ST: ssdp:all\r\n

The example I mentioned in the previous message does exactly that.

| /* Create the control point, searching for SwitchPower services */
|   cp = gupnp_control_point_new (context,
|                                 "urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:SwitchPower:1");
|    /* Connect to the service-found callback */
|   g_signal_connect (cp, "service-proxy-available",
|                     G_CALLBACK (service_proxy_available_cb), NULL);

The callback will only be called when an instance of the specified
service is found: you do not need to deal with m-searches or handle
notifys yourself.

 - Jussi