gssdp usage for the ssdp request

Hi,
I recently downloaded gupnp lib and now I need to first use gssdp feature of it , I have other system already it uses some other ssdp services on multicast ip and port . I need to use the gssdp to do the msearch and Notify to other SSDP service client n server ,. I could not get any example on how to the mserach using gssdp client , can you please help to some insight of it use the msearch and Notify of gssdp..?

Rgds
Indra