Re: [gugmasters] Community Domain

Hi!

Should you intend to run a GNOME User Group it is advised that you subscribe to the mailing list you are currently posting to. This way I do not have to approve your messages each time ;-), and you'll get to find out a lot of very insightful information shared by others running a GUG themselves.

Thanks.

Fred