Re: [gugmasters] Community Domain

Mustafa:

How do we proceed to request for a community domain pk.gnome.org
<http://pk.gnome.org> to setup our point of contact on web?

Domains that use "gnome" and that relate to the GNOME Desktop should
be owned and managed by The GNOME Foundation.  The GNOME Foundation
already manages websites for many GNOME subgroups, user's groups,
etc.

I would send an email to gnome-sysadmin gnome org as described on this
Wiki:

http://live.gnome.org/action/show/Sysadmin/Contact?action=show&redirect=ContactSysadmins

I am sure they can help you figure out how to setup the site you need.

Brian