Re: [gugmasters] GUG Switzerland

On 06/10/2011 05:19 PM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
We have already organized several GNOME related events in Switzerland.

There is a regular meetup planned, maybe in combination with some other open source and free software related activites.

Btw. I have created a homepage on the Wiki:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeSwitzerland

It would be great to have an eMail address like:

gnome-ch-board gnome org

and a Mailing list

gnome-ch gnome org

Could someone please take care of that?

Welcome to the GNOME Community!
Please send an email to mailman mail gnome org to request for the mailing list addresses.

Pockey

Greets
Marcus

PS: Sorry, I thought the world has been gotten rid of reply-to-author instead of reply-to-list mailinglists :)