Re: [gugmasters] GUG Switzerland

Hi again.

> In addition to the resources Emily sent you, my recommended first step
> would be to organise a small GNOME meeting in Zurich - call it a GNOME
> Beer Meetup or whatever - and spread the word in local LUGs and tech
> forums. See who turns up, and go from there!

We have already organized several GNOME related events in Switzerland.

There is a regular meetup planned, maybe in combination with some other open source and free software related activites.

Btw. I have created a homepage on the Wiki:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeSwitzerland

It would be great to have an eMail address like:

gnome-ch-board gnome org

and a Mailing list

gnome-ch gnome org

Could someone please take care of that?

Greets
Marcus

PS: Sorry, I thought the world has been gotten rid of reply-to-author instead of reply-to-list mailinglists :)