Re: [gugmasters] Marketing & promotion - Cheat sheets, LiveCDs, community calendar

Hi Ken,

As you asked on IRC, here are a few suggestions:

Ken VanDine wrote:
> I have actually now included all the locales, and the image is still
> just 490M.  Language selection is done via gdm, seems pretty
> intuitive.
>
> The new image can be found at:
> http://www.rpath.org/rbuilder/project/foresight/release?id=5402

Please make sure that various alternative keyboard layouts are present.
You might want to tune down the default speed of the mouse - I found it
very fidgety. And please load up on a11y apps - dasher, orca, gnome-mag,
GOK, festival, high-contrast themes, maybe something that does OCR?

We need to publicise the online game rooms far & wide - there aren't all
that many people online, and we need that stuff to rock. That's just an
aside, and not a suggestion for the VMWare image :)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary