Re: [gugmasters] Marketing & promotion - Cheat sheets, LiveCDs, community calendar

Le samedi 03 mars 2007, à 10:22, Ken VanDine a écrit :
> I am gonna be able to get all the locales on the vmware image and
> livecd.  Do we have a list of translations that are complete enough
> that we want to show?  I want to display a list of suggested locales
> to choose at boot, but don't think it will look as good to show lots
> of incomplete ones.
>
> Opinions?

I'd suggest having "only" the translations which are supported (ie, more
than 80%). You can get the list at
http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/gnome-2-18

(Ignore the documentation stats, though, else you'll end up with nearly
nothing ;-))

Thanks,

Vincent

--