Re: [gugmasters] Marketing & promotion - Cheat sheets, LiveCDs, community calendar

On 3/2/07, Ken VanDine <ken vandine org> wrote:
I have a vmware image demoing GNOME 2.17.92 and would love to get some
feedback.  The LiveCD will be ready to show soon too.

http://www.rpath.org/rbuilder/project/foresight/release?id=5402

Please let me know what you think and lets start collecting a list of
things to change.

I'll try to steal a little bit of time this afternoon to play with
this; no promises.

re: vmware image: 362M?!? how did you get it that small?

 I know we need some content to add to the Desktop
like the last LiveCD had.  We need to update the old documents.  Does
anyone know if those are in svn somewhere?

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/livecd-project/root-dir/etc/skel/Desktop/

For some reason the directories of content didn't make it over to svn:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/livecd-project/trunk/root-dir/etc/skel/Desktop/

Luis