Re: [guadec-local] New meeting with Studiefrämjandet

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 12:01 AM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:

So thinking about this some more, it does on the other hand means we have
room for at least two hackfests. That's better than none, actually.
Indeed it is.

I also e-mailed Charlotte Hedman from Frilagret again. She said their halls
would be occupied 7-9, but she didn't say anything about 10-12. Hopefully
I'll hear back from her soon again.
Cool.

I've also had a promise in the past that we could borrow some rooms at an
office in town, but I need to check that that offer still stands and that
those dates would work.
Ok.

Oliver: could you check with your contact at Göta Studentkår if we would be
able to borrow all or parts Studenternas Hus for some hackfests?
The IT-section chairman plan to join the GNOME beers on Wednesday so
we can ask him then (if he attends).

--
-mvh Oliver Propst