Re: [guadec-local] New meeting with Studiefrämjandet

Meet Ulf today during a walk he told me that SVEA indeed will have
Swedish classes during the weekdays in August, this means that during
daytime Monday-Friday only two room will be available (also obviously
means that many other people will be in the building during the day).