[guadec-local] Visitor Bureau support

Have been in contact with the visitors bureau and got some info about
how they can support the conference

Informationsboards at Landvetter Airport
There is a possibility for us to use some of the informationboards at
Landvetter Airport to display a custom message that could look like "A
special welcome to attendees of the GUADEC conference". No info about
availability for this (yet). This  sounds really cool and I definitely
think we should follow up with the tourist bureau later about this.

Guides
Its possible to get guides, city maps and information about public
communication gratis. We should tell the bureau in good time before
the conference how many copies we want and they will deliver them to
us (extra copies will be available). There is an infofolder about
Gothenburg online at
http://np.netpublicator.com/netpublication/n78047202 and there is also
recourses available on www.gothenburg.com, the official visitor
website. On the backside of the infofolder there is link to the
official visitor app, available for some mobile OSses.

City Pictures
The bureau provide some images we can use and some we can send a
request to use, http://corporate.goteborg.com/press-2/mediabank-2/
there is also a short movie about Gothenburg on the same site..

Gothenburg City Card
The city card will be available at a discounted price for us, we can
follow up with the bureau for details
http://np.netpublicator.com/np/n93438604/G%C3%B6teborgcitycardmeetings_priser2015.pdf

--
-mvh Oliver Propst