Re: [guadec-local] New meeting with Studiefrämjandet

On 2015-03-27 22:11, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
Two rooms is too little, so there goes that plan. :/

So thinking about this some more, it does on the other hand means we have room for at least two hackfests. That's better than none, actually. I also e-mailed Charlotte Hedman from Frilagret again. She said their halls would be occupied 7-9, but she didn't say anything about 10-12. Hopefully I'll hear back from her soon again. I've also had a promise in the past that we could borrow some rooms at an office in town, but I need to check that that offer still stands and that those dates would work.

If anyone else can think of any other hackfest locations, please let me know. Oliver: could you check with your contact at Göta Studentkår if we would be able to borrow all or parts Studenternas Hus for some hackfests?
- Andreas