Re: [guadec-local] [Party] Renting Rio Rio

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 6:00 PM, Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
In my experience, the welcome events are usually quieter and not so
well attended.
Actually one reason I suggested Rio as a welcome event was because of
Mattias comment that the place felt crowded when around 200 people was
present. I of course don't know if 200 people are going to attend an
event on Saturday.

In either case I'm fine with having Rio as a Saturday event.
--
-mvh Oliver Propst