Re: [guadec-local] [Party] Renting Rio Rio

On tis, 2015-06-30 at 15:39 +0200, Fabiana Simões wrote:
So the place fits 150 people, right?

I was there this weekend, and asked the bouncers how many people we
were on the topfloor and they said we were 200-220 people or so. It
felt crowded in the same sense that a night club can feel crowded but
it was ok.

Also: is anything booked yet? If so, what day?

I have some DJ friends I could contact and try to get to run a gig for
free (provided I provide them with beers ;)). I think that would make a
nice extra for the evening, what do you think?

Also do we have any other plans set in stone for social events, and
what days are we talking about?

Regards,
Mattias