Re: [guadec-local] [Party] Renting Rio Rio

Hi Mattias,

On 8 July 2015 at 23:35, Mattias Bengtsson
<mattias jc bengtsson gmail com> wrote:
Also: is anything booked yet? If so, what day?

We haven't booked anything yet. The board did agree to pay for the
place, but we're still checking if we'll be able to afford one or two
drinks per person. It looked promising once we got new sponsors, but
registration has been slow and we're not making as much as we hoped
from it.

That being said, I do think we need to come to a decision this week.
JSYK, Rio Rio said they'd charge us 40 SEK per voucher (that can be
used for beer / wine / soda / juice). Do you think that's reasonable?

Also do we have any other plans set in stone for social events, and
what days are we talking about?

We talked about having a picnic at Slottskogen, and then a football
match. I'm thinking we could have the picnic on Friday, party on
Saturday and football on Sunday. What do you think?