Re: [guadec-local] Open doors around 09:30 on Friday?

Also, at this point, I'd rather we use guadec-list for communication instead or guadec-local or guadec-organization.

This close to the conference, we can benefit from having as many people as possible involved in discussions, making sure no details are left behind.

Cheers,
Fabiana