Re: [guadec-local] [guadec-list] Shopping list for picnic

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 12:29 AM Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:

On Aug 3, 2015 20:14, "Christopher Svanefalk" <christopher svanefalk gmail com> wrote:

> Would be great if we could coordinate the shopping and logistics so we can get everything picked up!

Are you available to go shopping on Thursday, if the weather forecast looks good for Friday?

David will be in Gothenburg tomorrow already, so I'll try an coordinate with him a visit to Axfood. Skyman already arranged the credentials we can use to shop there.

We can store the stuff here, but we need to come with with a plan for transporting things to Slottskogen. Someone with a car will probably need to leave Folkets Hus a little earlier to wrangle that.

Thoughts?

Works for me! I will not have a car available though (family member snagged it and took it to Malmö). What options do we have?

If nothing else, we can rent a pickup if the budget allows it.

Also, should we store the goods at Folkets Hus?

--
Best,

Christopher Svanefalk

Web: http://www.csvanefalk.com