Re: [guadec-local] Registration

Hey,

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 10:59:41AM +0200, Oliver Propst wrote:
While the team is busy with various things at the moment its
nonetheless time to start think about registration. The registration
is from what I can tell to a larger or lesser degree dependent on:

Visa Letters
Would be good with some further progress on this front. Got the news
yesterday that Jonas Öberg  as the FFKP CEO is happy to sign the
letters once we have a contract with FFKP.

Terms
We think to think about the terms, like will the conference have a
registration fee or not. If so, what would that fee be and how would
we deal with discounts etc.

Also, if there is a registration fee, do people get a receipt/invoice
regardless of their registration level, or is it limited to people
paying some kind of 'professional' registration fee. If you decide to
go with the latter, are companies who sponsor the conference expected to
also pay the more expensive fee?

One thing I'd personally like to know before registering for the
conference is if there is a Code of Conduct, and what its terms are
(I've disagreed at length about the one used last year as being far too
broad/limiting).

Not related to registration, but I've also seen people asking whether
there would be hackfests before/after GUADEC. It would be nice to
clarify that on the website or on the wiki if you know already about
that.

Christophe