Re: [guadec-local] Registration

Working a lot at the moment, but when I get some time this week I will spin up a test version we can evaluate. No later than Saturday.

Best,

    Christopher Svanefalk

    GitHub: https://github.com/csvan
    Cell: +46762628251
    Skype: csvanefalk

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 11:44 AM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Christopher Svanefalk <christopher svanefalk gmail com> wrote:
As far as the registration platform is concerned, I would recommend Event Espresso (http://eventespresso.com/)
Interesting suggestion. I heard some heard some good things about Event Espresso as a registration system for Wordpress based sites, think its worth investigate further.

Don't mind the pricing, the platform itself is GPL.
Good to know :)

I would be happy to help out here if needed.
Awesome!

--
-mvh Oliver Propst