Re: [guadec-local] FFKP terms (in Swedish)

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 2:17 PM, Jeremiah C. Foster <jeremiah jeremiahfoster com>
I think the following part ought to be translated as well since it
quotes a higher number;
7-10% is from my understanding their standard offer and a figure that
was discussed earlier. I think there should not be any
misunderstanding that 5% is their current offer us,
which is a lot less then 10% (half to be precise).

--
-mvh Oliver Propst