Re: [guadec-local] FFKP terms (in Swedish)

On Tue, Apr 07, 2015 at 09:22:53PM +0200, Oliver Propst wrote:
Yes below is info I got from Jonas a few weeks ago about the terms for
using FFKP as a legal organizer of the conference, please this info is
in Swedish. Will follow up later this week with the info translated to
English, also note that the text is quoted directly from the mail
Jonas sent.

I think the following part ought to be translated as well since it
quotes a higher number;

"Det är såklart inga problem att använda FFKP för det ni behöver. Jag
kommer inte ihåg vad vi diskuterade att ni har behov av, eller hur
mycket det skulle
kosta, men jag har för mig att det handlade om 7-10% av intäkterna,
vilket kanske är lite att ta i.

I translate it this way;

"Of course there's no problem to use FFKP for what you need. I don't
remember what we discussed your requirements specifically, or how much
it would cost, but I seem to recollect that it was around 7-10% of
total income, which is perhaps alot."

Frankly I think 10% of the total figure is too high.

Regards,

Jeremiah