Re: [guadec-local] inviting keynotes

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 01:37:35PM +0100, Sanne te Meerman wrote:
> april 3th (saturday) is fine by me.

Allright, can others reply as well??

> I would prefer a more central place than amsterdan though, as I'd have
> to get there for this meeting only.

Then don't live so far away :))

Anyway, The Hague would be most fitting but i can also see if i can get
some location in Utrecht. I can arrange the hackerspace in Utrecht, but
that is a bit small. I could see if we can do this at the groenlinks party
building in Utrecht, but it's a bit of a stretch to call this an 'workgroup
ICT meeting' :)

The locations in Amsterdam and The Hague are perfect, size wise, though and
less trouble to arrange.

Gr,

Koen