Re: [guadec-local] inviting keynotes

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 03:07:09PM +0100, Sanne te Meerman wrote:
> If possible I would like to meet with the dutch volunteers to discuss
> how we are going to work together, and do some concrete stuff on that
> day too. I want to propose  sunday 11th of April, as I have to be in
> Amsterdam on that date.  So, Amsterdam would suit me best, but
> Amersfoort or somewhere near amsterdam is also fine by me.

I think a general volunteer meeting would be good, although of course
we have a number of international volunteers as well. Anyway, how about
making this a get-to-know eachother meeting, where we get as many
volunteers on board as possible. We're starting to get a team going, and
not everyone knows eachother yet (or knows of their existance).

I cannot make it on the 11th though, i'm expected to help out the
organisation of the Dutch Pinball Masters tournament.

How about april 3th or 4th ??

I can probably arrange for a meeting room in the old Volkskrant gebouw
(next to subway stop Wibautstraat), and I have room in The Hague as well.

Gr,

Koen