Re: [guadec-local] inviting keynotes

Hi All,

If possible I would like to meet with the dutch volunteers to discuss how we are going to work together, and do some concrete stuff on that day too. I want to propose sunday 11th of April, as I have to be in Amsterdam on that date. So, Amsterdam would suit me best, but Amersfoort or somewhere near amsterdam is also fine by me.

best,
Sanne

Sanne te Meerman schreef:
Hi Olav,

Ok, thanks. That's a start... anyone else? I think we should have a phone meeting, or skype-related meeting of some sort real soon. With Koen being ill, and a lot of stuff to do regarding the keynotes and the papers, we should really get together and discuss how we are going to pick things up. I don't see email doing a good job here.

Does anyone have the notes from the last meeting by the way? I haven't seen them yet... were they sent? Koen, again, let me know how you are. When do you expect to be better? We're in dire need of leadership here.

best,
Sanne