Re: [guadec-local] Administrivia: Please unsubscribe if you do not want to assist with GUADEC 2010

On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 02:29:38PM +0200, Baris Cicek wrote:
> Maybe it's time to get rid of guadec-local, and use guadec-list? What do
> organizers think about that? (because that's what really matters while
> having this decision).

I'd like to keep guadec-local for local discussion, and not 'pollute' the
gnome-nl list with lots of nitty-gritty discussions about the color of the
sponsor banners and length of utp cables needed and such :)

I'm gonna check if i am on guadec-list, i wasn't aware of its exact purpose,
and thought it was more of a 'consumer'-side discussion list, instead of one
used for organisation.

Gr,

Koen