[guadec-local] Administrivia: Please unsubscribe if you do not want to assist with GUADEC 2010

Hey everyone,

I've added a few people to this mailing list who have to help out with
GUADEC 2010. At the same time I noticed there are a lot of people still
subscribed to this mailing list. I assume everyone wants to help out
with GUADEC 2010 by e.g. sharing their experience / providing guidance
(this will be appreciated).

If you do not want to follow the planning for GUADEC 2010: