Re: [guadec-local] Administrivia: Please unsubscribe if you do not want to assist with GUADEC 2010

Hi;

There's also guadec-list which is more appropriate for general
participation. Guadec-local used to be a list for discussing in the
local language at where guadec to be held.

Although my prior experience showed that using two separate lists for
support is pretty useless, since local discussion is already being done
on other mediums (ie. local group mailing lists).

Maybe it's time to get rid of guadec-local, and use guadec-list? What do
organizers think about that? (because that's what really matters while
having this decision).

Regards,
Baris.