Re: [guadec-list] Proposals for social events

On 1 February 2018 at 20:13, Ismael Olea <ismael olea org> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 8:12 PM, Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org> wrote:

For the last few years, there has been an optional hiking tour on the
last Bof day. IMHO that has proved to be a rather nice way to come
down a bit after the high-energy conference and Bof days, so that's
something we should consider.

That can be done:

routes: hiking, biking, kayaking and maybe horsing
speleology

That all sounds nice!

diving in the natural park

I've actually been looking at this as something to organise the day
before GUADEC starts! There's already 4 people interested including
myself. My plan is to get some estimates and a rough plan, then ask
around to see if anyone else wants to join.

Of course the weather will be an issue
there ...

Well: nothing we can't fix with sunscreen, water and a hat :)

--

Ismael Olea

http://olea.org/diario/