Re: [guadec-list] Proposals for social events

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 10:15 PM, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
As an idea, I heard from a few people that a beach trip would be appreciated on one of the days since it'll be so hot!

Almería is at the seaside :)

Beach is about 15' walking from residence. Everyday can be a beach day!

Maybe we can do a beach party on workshop days.  I'd need to check the permissions thing.