[guadec-list] Proposals for social events

Following the Alberto request I'm opening the discussion to decide the set of activities to plan and to budget. This task is needed to finish the budgets for the sponsorships brochure.

To me is no problem to prepare this or that. I only need a formal approval of the bunch of activities and I'll work on the numbers ASAP.

As you can check in the original biding text there a list of ideas:

Going to defined proposals:
  • Flamenco show, which could be done at the University campus on 6th (saturday) or 7th (sunday)
  • evening welcome party, at the residence, Friday 5th, Thursday 4th?
  • Alcazaba castle: interactive visit + medieval combact reenactment + outdoor picnic/dinner, evening 6th?
  • Western show + outdoor barbacoa dinner, in a Western movie set, at the Tabernas desert, evening 7th?
The more expensive I bet will be the last two ones.

We can organize other more for the workshop days: guided visit to downtown, guided visit to some scientific research center or just going to have tapas.

And want to know if there is another strong suggestion, if any.

I just only need to know how much and which activities do you wish and I'll work on the numbers.