Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC registration site - design improvements

Benjamin Berg <benjamin sipsolutions net> wrote
Asking for the exact age just didn't seem to add anything and I
strongly believe that one should never collect data if one doesn't have
any immediate use for it.

Interval data allows you to perform analyses that are impossible with ordinal data. If our goal is to describe age the distribution of attendees, then it is useful.

Is the main purpose of this questionnaire for us to do our own analysis on attendance and how it changes over time? Or is there some other purpose?

Allan